Wednesday 30 May 2012

Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer!


Click to enlarge
You may have seen Beth's blog post about the foundation Wake Me Up, Well.... We bought the concealer!

I found this concealer A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! By far my fave one yet! (It even beats my MAC studio finish one, Now thats good!) This product gives a anti-fatigue effect with a subtle shimmer which revitalises your skin leaving you looking glowy and ready for summer!

It is a full coverage concealer so it covers everything! Sometimes I just wear this by it's self with just a little bit of powder over the top! It looks lovely!

Make sure you get down too the shops in search for this concealer! (You wont regret buying it!)
Have you tried this yet!?
What's your fave concealer!?

Thanks for reading guys!
Georgia & Beth!:)xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment